1. How can I start a savings plan through GoldLane?
1. On the GoldLane app tap savings plan to explore.
2. GoldLane has created few plans for users according to their needs and convenience of investing in Gold.
3. You also have option to create a custom plans.
2. Is it possible to cancel my savings plan in between?
Yes. At GoldLane, we offer you the flexibility to withdraw your plan whenever you want.
3. Is there any cancellation charge?
No. There are no charges for cancellation of plans.
4. Is there any lock-in period for gold accumulated in a savings plan?
No. There is no lock-in period for gold accumulated in a savings plan. GoldLane only recommends to hold the accumulated gold for better returns.
5. Can I sell or Exchange gold accumulated before my plan gets completed?
Yes. Upon accumulating gold/silver in your Digital vault, you have the option to either exchange or sell it.
6. How accurate is Est. Gold Accumulation and Est. Growth predicted in the Savings Plan?
We use historical data to predict Estimated Gold Accumulation and Growth values. Please note that these values are only for reference purposes and the predictions may vary based on market conditions and other factors. Kindly read the Disclaimer before investing in a savings plan.
7. What are the payment options that support auto-payment in GoldLane savings plan?
1. All major credit cards are accepted for auto payments.
2. If you own Visa or MasterCard debit cards issued by ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Citibank and Canara Bank then you can enjoy an automated recurring payment facility with just one-time authentication.
8. Does GoldLane support UPI based auto-payment?
We are currently working on UPI based auto-payment option. You will be notified soon once we Implement it.