1. How to sell my accumulated gold on GoldLane?
After entering the GoldLane app,
1. open sell option
2. choose the commodity and enter the weight you want to sell.
3.Check your bank details and enter iPin to proceed.We will transfer to your account after verification
2. Why are buy and sell prices different?
GST and other local taxes are few reasons for the difference in buying and selling prices.
3. How long does it take for my account to be credited if I sell my digital gold?
1. For KYC-verified customers, the settlement usually takes place within the same day to 24 hours.
2. For unverified customers, it takes 3 working days.
Note: In extremely rare cases, we may take 3 days for verified GoldLane users and you will be informed the same.
4. What happens if I enter a Bank account mismatching the registered user name?
If the bank account details given for settlement do not match with that of the user, we will reject the sell order and your Gold/Silver will be reversed back to your digital vault.
5. What should I do if I want to use some other person’s Bank Details?
GoldLane is committed in protecting your transactions.
Kindly contact our support team with a valid reason to use some other Bank details for sell order settlements.
Please note that You may also be required to submit additional documents to complete this process.
6. I sold my gold/silver but still haven’t received cash even after 3 working days?
We take a maximum of 3 working days to verify the transaction and settle the amount with your bank. In extremely rare case if it has been delayed for more than 3 days, kindly contact our support team and we will help you out.
7. Is it possible to change my bank account details?
In order to change your bank account details, simply
1. Go to the Settings tab on the GoldLane app
2. Click on Bank Details and Edit.
8. Can I cancel my sell order?
Unfortunately, once an order is placed, you will not be able to cancel it. In some case, we may cancel the sell order if the KYC is unverified
9. What is the minimum sell value?
The Minimum selling value for digital gold and silver must be greater than or equal to Rs. 10.
10. In case of instant transfers, what are the charges?
While normal settlements are free of cost, we levy a charge of Rs.10/per transaction for instant settlements. However, your bank account details shall be verified for all the processes.