1. How can I exchange digital gold through GoldLane app?
On the GoldLane app,
1. go to exchange from the home screen.
2. Choose commodity and Enter weight.
3. Scan the partners QR code or Enter ID followed with iPin proceed.
2. Where can I exchange my digital gold/silver?
You can exchange accumulated Digital Gold/Silver for ornaments at any of GoldLane’s partner stores.
3. Do I have to pay an extra charge for a gold ornament?
Yes. Making charges are decided by the respective jeweller based on the type of ornament. These charges are to be paid directly by the user.
4. Does goldlane guarantee the purity of gold at partner stores?
While we have partnered with reputable jewellers, GoldLane verifies BIS Hallmark certificate of Jewellers when partnering with them. However, its users responsible to check for the purity/BIS Hallmark certification of ornaments purchased from Partner’s stores.
5. I transferred gold from my account but the Partner store did not receive that yet. What should I do?
While this is a rarity, such incidents may occur due to technical glitches. Please contact our support team and we will help you to resolve the issue.
6. Does GoldLane offer an exchange rate?
We do not offer any exchange rates. However, in case the difference is greater than GoldLane’s selling price, please file a report with our support team.
7. Can I reverse the exchange order?
Unfortunately, once an order is placed, you will not be able to reverse it.