1. Why should I get my KYC done with Goldlane?
Our top priority is the safety and security of your investment. KYC verification helps us to validate your authenticity and aids in adding a nominee for your account. This also helps us to prevent potentially fraudulent activities.
2.What benefits do KYC-verified customers have?
GoldLane KYC verified customers can avail the following benefits
1. Eligible to make purchases of Gold/Silver above ₹10,000 collectively
2. Eligible to sell Gold/Silver worth above ₹1000 collectively
3. Get gold/silver delivered to your home
4. Exchange your gold/silver at our partner stores
5. Avail exclusive offers and discounts
3. How to verify KYC on GoldLane?
We have made it easy for you. Simply open the app and do the following
1. Go to settings
2. Open profile.
4. What are the cases my KYC may get rejected?
1. If Documents are blurry or if the details are unclear
2. Face on the document does match user’s face
3. Any other activity that our verification team deems suspicious. In such cases, the reasons shall be notified to the user.
5. What KYC documents are accepted?
In order to complete your KYC verification process, you may submit any one of the following Government validated identification cards:
1. Voter Card
2. Aadhar Card
3. Driving License
4. PAN Card
6. How do I add a Nominee for my account?
After completing KYC verification,
1. open the settings
2. click on “Add Nominee” and fill out the requisite details. In case your KYC verification hasn’t been completed, please visit your Profile and complete the verification to add a nominee.
7. Is it possible to change the Nominee?
Yes, we offer you the option to change your nominee. Please contact our support team for further details
8. How and when does a nominee play the role?
GoldLane monitors your login activity. In case your account is completely inactive for more than 365 days, we will notify you. And if there’s no response from your behalf for 21 days, we will contact your nominee and further process will be carried out.